Communicating with patients and their loved ones about end-of-life care options is a daunting task for physicians. At Hospice of St. Mary's, we want to help guide you in your discussions. We have included the following references to make your discussions easier.
- Guidelines for Common Terminal Diagnoses
- How to Talk to Your Patients About Hospice
- Advice for Physicians Caring for Dying Patients
- Billable Physician Services
- Talking About Treatment Options and Palliative Care, a Guide for Clinicians
For more information, please call the clinical coordinator at 301-994-3074.